Twin Cities Chimney Sweeping & Chimney Inspections
It might sound simple, but chimney sweeping is a detailed process that requires an expert's care to be done right, and it's key to keeping your chimney functioning properly and your home safe. Overtime, creosote ( the byproduct from burning wood ) builds up and can lead to blockages or a potential chimney fire. A trained chimney sweep will thoroughly and safely remove debris and creosote particles allowing your chimney to do its job properly.
Our Professional Approach
When you choose Suburban Chimney Solutions, you're getting professional, trained technicians who will do a thorough job from start to finish while using state-of-the-art chimney cleaning and inspection equipment. We make sure to document everything throughout the process while keeping our customers informed every step of the way.
To get a better understanding of the full chimney sweeping process, take a look at some information below.
- Avoid burning 48 hours prior to arrival
- Move furniture or any other items away from the work area 8-10 feet
- Confine your pets in another room, away from the work area for safety
- Please keep children away from the work area as a safety precaution
Your chimney sweep appointment should take 45 minutes to an hour and a half to fully complete: ( Inspect + Sweep )
- Inspect all accessible portions of your chimney's interior and exterior structural integrity
- Power-rotary sweep your chimney with special equipment
- Video scan internal chimney liner checking for any potential fire-hazards including gaps, cracks, missing mortar joints
- Scrub - internal smoke chamber, damper, grate, and firebox brick
- Vacuum out all creosote particles and ashes within the firebox after sweep is completed
- Check for any potential fire hazards